Since our founding in 1950 as a consulting engineering company, Middough has been known for quality performance and leadership. Today we are a full-service project solutions firm providing consulting, planning, design, architecture, engineering, procurement and construction management.
Why select Middough for critical projects?
For more than 70 years, Middough has been recognized for its performance and leadership in delivering Engineering, Architecture, Procurement, and Construction Management project solutions.
As a firm focused on solutions, we bring a unique approach to your most critical projects. We establish relationships, get to know your business, and earn your trust through our performance.
We add value to your projects
- In addition to delivering what you expect –on time and on budget project delivery, we bring innovative solutions that add long-term value to your projects.
- Our talented subject matter experts collaborate with you and with each other through our workshare model.
- Middough prides itself on our commitment to Environmental Health & Safety and the Quality systems we have developed and refined over the years.
- Middough consistently ranks in the top 200 national engineering firms as published annually by Engineering News Record.
Fills the gap
- We provide the latest technology and subject matter expertise that you would expect only in the largest EPCM firms, with the personal level of service and responsiveness of a local firm.
Providing innovative, experienced solutions to your projects
- We let our clients and our track record speak for itself with Performance You Trust™.
- Our team provides solutions based on knowledge and experience to solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- We offer a practical, deep list of services to fit any project need at any point in the life cycle, applicable to several core industries.
- Middough has offices throughout the U.S. strategically positioned near our clients’ facilities to provide solutions to your most critical engineering, architecture and construction management projects. To learn more, contact your local Middough office today.
Mission & Vision
To create the most positive outcome for our clients through value-added Project Solutions. We accomplish this through talented people who deliver best-in-class management and technical expertise.
To build the legacy of Performance You Trust by living it, working it and earning it. To foster success for our clients and for our people. To operate as One Middough to build a best-in-class company that delivers an exceptional and consistent experience to all of our clients.
As a company we value safety, quality, teamwork, and professionalism. As individuals, we value integrity and passion for our work. We are committed to the success of our customers and our employees by honoring our commitments, delivering results and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
Shows that we respect others, which earns us respect in return.
Signifies our dedication to enhancing outcomes.
Drives predictable outcomes which leads to trust.
Demonstrates our commitment to delivering value-added solutions.
Focuses on sustainable design that protects our environment.
Philanthropy is part of our culture at Middough. Across all our locations, we are involved with outreach programs, volunteer activities and events that are meaningful to our employees, clients, and the communities we serve.
See Middough Cares Events
Performance You Trust™
At Middough, we let our results and our track record of performance speak for us. We understand the value of relationships and know that trust is earned a little at a time. Proving this philosophy to you everyday is our mission because ultimately, we know we are not successful unless you are.See What Our Clients Say
Middough's talented employees are members of strategic organizations that span our areas of expertise and industries. This provides us with leading-edge training and insight to better serve our clients.See Our Memberships